Friday 29 June 2012

LITTLE YELLOW BIRD.

top: dotti
cardigan: cotton on
leggings: river island
shoes: i love billy (old)
necklace: diva
satchel: asos

Not done much today but I feel like I've been running around like a headless chook.I decided to take a full length picture of this outfit. Admittedly I wasn't wearing shoes in my other ones. I usually wear either these flats or my military boots as I'm not much of a shoe person. Ironic as I actually work in a shoe store! The shoes are old and really (really!) smelly but I just can't bear to part with them as I haven't been able to find a pair replace them with.  

I picked up this cardigan in Cotton On at the start of an unusually cold Autumn as I needed something for the days when it's chilly in the morning but warms up during the day. It doesn't show too well in the photos but it's batwinged - a style that I really really like. I threw it over this print top that I picked up in Dotti when I bought my biker jacket. I don't have alot of prints in my wardrobe (two, in total) but was instantly drawn to the bird print. I saw a necklace that would have gone perfectly with this outfit - a long chain with a bird pendant - but it must have sold out as I haven't been able to find it. On second thoughts, it may have been a bit matchy matchy. Oh well. I threw on this peace sign necklace as I feel strangely naked without one.

I bought the satchel from ASOS last year and never got around to using it - funny that! I dug it out  recently and it's been promoted to my everyday bag. The only thing that I dislike about it is that it's just that tiny bit too small for magazines and textbooks. 

RCB.

5 comments:

  1. Loving this outfit and your blog! You're gorgeous! Georgia X
    istylee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgia. I like your blog too. Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your comment, love this outfit, the top is so cute! I recommended you to oasap so hopefully they'll contact you :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Heidi. Love seeing your outfits everyday. And I LOVE the neon Zara dress!

      Delete
  3. Cute tee :) ~ www.mlncrd.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .