Friday 24 August 2012

FRAZZLED.

tank top: general pants
jacket: dotti
gillet: sportsgirl
necklace: sportsgirl
shoes: i love billy
nails: sportsgirl's 'arctic glamour'

Oh man I look frazzled. I feel frazzled too. I went to Westfield this morning to have a look around. I didn't end up buying anything for myself, but I did pick up a few bits and bobs for my beauty swap buddy. I won't say too much as she might read this! I spent the rest of the day finishing an assignment and am going to veg out on the couch watching Toddlers and Tiaras tonight.There's not much to say about my outfit today. My bad packing has left me without much to wear so it's pretty much the same as yesterdays outfit. I took advantage of mum's stash of cuticle creams and oils to give myself a sneaky manicure. I thought I'd give Sportsgirl's 'Arctic Glamour' a try - it's one of the four (I could have walked out with 10!) I bought the other day and I love it. I'm really digging Sportsgirl make-up at the moment. It's really good quality and reasonably priced too!

Rebecca.

6 comments:

  1. Cute love the fur vest
    http://www.shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never actually tried any sportsgirl makeup but your nail varnish is lovely - I might have a look next time I'm in Superdrug :) cute outfit, too!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't recomend it enough - it's great quality for such a good price.

      Delete
  3. gorgeous jacket!! <3

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .