Saturday 24 November 2012

FALCON.

top: sportsgirl
pants: river island
necklace: lovisa
shoes: ninewest

This tank is another piece from the Sportgirl print revolution which I have a massive clothing crush on right now. I was drawn to this ever so sheer rainbow print tank as soon as I saw it, which was on one of the posters in Sportgirl's window about a month ago. I - slightly impatiently - have been popping into Sportgirl every few days (I can't help myself sometimes) to check if it was in store yet and to my delight it arrived on Thursday and I snapped one right up. I think I actually did a happy dance. I just love the rainbow bird print and the lightness of the fabric. It's also a shorter length which I find much more flattering on myself. I wore it yesterday afternoon for work with my River Island disco pant dupes and old, new favourite necklace. I love the outfit, although it was a tad too hot for disco pants and I was certainly sweating it out. 

I love summer evenings. Those nights where the temperature hovers around 25 degrees, it's balmy and still, and the holiday feeling is around. They're the best!

Rebecca.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite outfit so cute ! <3<3
    farahszone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .