Wednesday 14 November 2012

KRISPY KREMES.

top: sportsgirl
disco pants: river island
shoes: ninewest
bracelets: sportsgirl, dotti, and diva

I know I don't need to apologize for my lack of posts because this is my blog blah blah blah, but I do feel really horrible that I haven't been around recently, and have been neglecting my blog. This time next week, when I will have finished my final exams, I'll be able to spend a good chunk of time replying to comments and catching up on my favorite blogs - and new blogs!

I love the simplicity of this grey marl peplum top, and paired with the grey spikes and black skulls I think it's my new go-to outfit.That is, once exams are over and I get out of my swot vac outfit funk.

Rebecca.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks dear! You can rock a casual look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more of a casual girl than a dressy girl fo sure, thank-you.

      Delete
  2. is the so hot? yay <3 so jealous. you look so pretty <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pants and bracelets

    if you want we can follow each other

    let me know on my blog

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out your blog now, thank-you for leaving a link.

      Delete
  4. I love that the peplum is so subtle, I might have to pop into a Sportsgirl and check it out! Good luck with your exams.

    http://talisbury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, they all went well. I'm glad to be finished and bought myself another lovely top from Sportsgirl as a reward.

      Delete
  5. basic and super cool!

    blog: www.aroundlucia.com
    shop: www.shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .