Wednesday 7 November 2012

SUNDAYMONDAY.

t-shirt: sportsgirl
shorts: surpe (old)
necklace: sportsgirl
shoes: ninewest

I love Sundaymonday. The two days merge into one long slow day that seems to go on forever. I don't know if I've always being a Monday person, but at this point in time they are my favourite day of the week. I spend a good chunk of time on Monday morning planning my week - food, work, study, appointments - it all gets pencilled in and there is something so zen about the process of planning.

I've been wearing this t-shirt from Sportsgirl to death this week - here as a dress, and here as a t-shirt over my River Island disco pant dupes. On sundaymonday I wore it with my favourite shorts, tucked in a little at the front. The outfit went from hockey, to the supermarket, and then to an amazing Afghan restaurant in the evening. It has just the right mix of smart and casual to be able to go from day to night without looking too over or under dressed. It also kept me cool as the temperate topped 37 degrees. Next weekend I'm taking a leaf out of my housemates' books and heading straight to the beach.

Rebecca.

7 comments:

  1. you look super stunning <3 love this look!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your necklace is so unusal! i love it!
    http://www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is gorgeous!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is so unique! Love it!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace! I totally agree about the feeling of planning your week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Epic necklace.

    pixiemaloo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .