Thursday 13 June 2013

DEAR DIARY: MY FIRST DINER.


Now that's a cheeseburger! Today, after another day of fighting jet lag, wandering the hood, and trying not to make a huge mess by turning the taps on instead of off, I hit the diner. After a quick look at the menu - it was huge and you can order almost anything you want - I decided on a cheeseburger. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. The burger was huge, melted cheese was oozing all over the meat, which was dripping in oil, and on the side was a pickle. Nothing else needs to be said. I devoured it.

Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .