Sunday 7 October 2012

ASOS, SPORTSGIRL, DOTTI, MYER.

dress: asos
leather jacket: dotti
gillet: sportsgirl
necklace: sportsgirl
shoes: myer

I'm sorry that this is a day late, but here's what I wore to work yesterday. It was a fine and sunny day, but a little cooler than during the week. and quite windy so I thought I'd wear a dress but stay warm with boots and a good thick jacket. I'm not much of a girly girl and sometimes feel really awkward in a dress, so I love to wear a dresses with a pair of chunky boots, or a bulky jacket. It still looks really girly, but it has that boyish edgy side too. I never used to bother looking at dresses (and faux fur, skull prints, pink and neon) because I never really thought those pieces, or trend, suited me. Now I never say never and always try things on before I decide and now, when I see a trend I love and want to wear, I think about how I can work that into a piece, accessory, or outfit that I already know suits me. I will make those tropical print trousers my own and I will rock them this Spring!

Rebecca.

4 comments:

  1. Love the leather Jacket ♡

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, it's been a staple piece through A/W.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Just noticed that you're my follower on Twitter. So cool that you study event management, my studies are pretty similar since it's cultural management (we've mostly planned events :)

    I think this is my favourite look from you so far. Love it :)

    I hope you stop by sometime. :) Have a great weekend!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, and it does sound like we're studying similar subjects. I love EM, how do you find it?

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .