Friday 12 October 2012

WINTER IS COMING.

coat: french connection
jacket: dotti
jumper: witchery
tunic: dotii
disco pant dupes: river island
boots: myer

Another wintery rugged up outfit, perfect for the winter wonderland that Adelaide has become - it even snowed here yesterday morning! This is the coat I was talking about in my post yesterday. I fell in love with it at the very start of Autumn and although a think coat is a tad overkill for A/W (here, that is) I had to have it. It's a really classic shape, and the shorter style is much more flattering on me. It was a tad pricey ($200) but it's going to be my staple thick coat so it was worth the investment. 

The rest of the outfit is pretty much the same as Tuesday's - disco pants (dupes this time), tunic, jumper, pleather jacket, and my military boots. I better make this quick as I'm buried under a tonne of coursework and revision at the moment, have to work tonight, and am making cupcakes for my brother's birthday party on Saturday night. Must also remember to bake a batch of bagels too as I haven't had any this week and the morning really isn't the same without a bagel.

Rebecca.

6 comments:

  1. So simple and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute grey scale outfit! I like the scarf and jacket combo :)

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you - I've been wearing this scarf all week. Cannot get enough of it.

      Delete
  3. i havent been here fo a while, but i was in hospital- sorry! oh look at you! you look wonderful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to be sorry. I hope you're feeling better.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .