Thursday 4 October 2012

BLACK SKATER SKIRT.

t-shirt: sportsgirl
skirt: general pants
shoes: river island
necklace: sportsiglr
nails: opi black onyx

I bought this skater skirt from General Pants a little while ago and now that the weather has warmed up a bit I've been able to wear it. I'm not much of a skirt girl but when I saw these skater skirts on lots of UK blogs during their summer I knew I'd have to get one. Then, when I saw this on in General Pants I knew it was the perfect skater skirt. It's high waisted so it gives my legs a bit of extra length and it fits comfortably around my waist. I can see it becoming a staple piece for my wardrobe this summer. Today I wore it with my favourite basic tee from Sportsgirl and this necklace (also Sportsgirl) which I picked up after seeing my housemate rock it. It doesn't have a clasp, instead it ties in a knot so you can wear it as long or short as you like. I wore it shorter here, and love it both ways. I wish more necklaces were like this. Some of them just sit really weirdly.

I'm not keeping the side part - I did that for years when I was younger and a very over it. To be honest, after I washed and oiled my hair last night I forgot to comb it and it just fell into this part. It dried like that so instead of trying to comb it back over I thought I'd keep it until I wash my hair again. Ultimate laze.

Rebecca.

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE this necklace! Looks so nice with the rest of your outfit :)

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing <3 your necklace is so awesome! totally suits you :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit lovely, the black skater skirt is an absolute wardrobe staple, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I can't wait to wear it through S/S.

      Delete
  4. i actually think that sideparting looks really really nice :) and your look is, as well!I like this black and white ensemble, and i need a skirt liek that! (oh and the shoes and the necklace!..already have a white tshirt haha)Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. el collar es precioso!!

    pásate por mi blog que tengo nuevo outfit
    http://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that necklace!!! well jel

    If you have time please check out my blog:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit, so simple but so lovely

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. I love your wardrobe so that means alot.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .