Tuesday 23 October 2012

THE WALKING DEAD.

tee: sportsgirl
skirt: asos (old)
necklace: lovisa
flip flops: factorie (old)

Another easy, fuss free study outfit for me today as I get stuck into my exam revision. I love this basic black and white skirt and t-shirt combination, and apart from being super comfortable, it feels clean and crisp, which I'd say is my style to a tee. The t-shirt become slouchier each time I wear it - today it's spent half of the day slouching off my shoulder - and with each wear I love it a little bit more because of this. As the weather warms up I'll be leaning towards loose fitting, baggy, slouching this way and that way tops and dresses because, after 13 summers I still cannot get used to the Australian sun.

I'll probably change my t-shirt before dinner as I'm planning on eating a ridiculous amount of thai food with my housemates tonight and it always gets all over whatever I'm wearing. Absolutely cannot wait for dins. I promise to Instragram it all.

Rebecca.

13 comments:

  1. Your necklace is lovely, so simple yet stunning!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so simple but beautiful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, so effortlessly cool. Ugh I'm jealous :')
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool look

    Helen

    x

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance:

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out your blog, thanks.

      Delete
  5. aww thanks! love your necklace! <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your shirt looks so comfy and so versatile! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .