Monday 22 October 2012

SUNBURNT AND MOODY.

peplum top: sportsgirl
skirt: asos (old)
necklace: sportsgirl (old)
flip flops: factorie (old)

I'll make this a quick post as I'm sun burnt, and ridiculously tired even though I've had two good nights of sleep. If I was hungry right now I'd turn into something resembling Godzilla. I'm not a happy chappy when I'm sunburn, tired, or hungry. At all.

After a long shower this morning I popped on this peplum top that I bought from Sportsgirl recently that hasn't had as much love as I'd like it to have. I love the dressed down peplum, and think it looks great paired with this (trusty) ASOS mini and (just as old and trusty) flip flops. I've also been a bit sneaky (and lazy) and gone sans bra today and just worn a bandeau style bra underneath. I tend to do this alot over summer when it's hot and I all can be bothered to wear is a bandeau and a slouchy dress.

Rebecca.

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Simple yet chic! Loving the peplum and that necklace is so rad! I'm your newest follower xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. I'll be sure to show your blog some love too.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .