Friday 19 October 2012

OUTFIT REPEATING.

jacket: dotti
tee: sportsgirl
skirt: general pants
boots: myer
necklace: bahaus

I know this outfit is the same as Tuesday's, but it's just so comfortable and easy to wear., and the layers make it great for those days when the weather changes every few hours. I had the outfit on as it is in the pictures above at lunch time, but by 7pm when I left university I was sans jacket and scarf as it was really warm.

I've only blogged two outfit's this week - and they're almost the same - because I've been in hyper study mode so really haven't been wearing anything you'd want to see. While I'm staying at home, studying, and mooching around the house I probably won't post as much as it'd get really boring, really quickly. As soon as my exams are done I'll be in hyper christmas mode (my favourite time of year!) and my blog will probably be craft, DIY, home made everything posts and outfits to match.

Tis the season.

Rebecca.

32 comments:

  1. I also wear back my outfits if i feel like it's comfortable to wear with. :) Well, we are no Princess Diana who doesn't wear back her clothes. heheh :)

    Love your blog! Hope you can check mine too since im a newbie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true - we don't have an endless supply of clothes.

      Delete
  2. I always outfit repeat in the same week :( especially if I've bought something new, I'll try and squeeze it in as many times as possible
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - when I love something, I can't help but want to wear it as much as I can get away with.

      Delete
  3. Cute necklace!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit, seriously love everything about it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovingyour layering and that necklace is awesome :)

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @BlaiseDyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning, i adore your scarf <3 awesome!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that necklace! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog. Love your style. So unique. Will visit your blog regularly. Would love if you visit my blog, if you like it, we can follow each other.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, I'll be sure to show your blog some love.

      Delete
  9. Hi! this outfit looks pretty perfect, so easy just to throw on and do almost anywhere, great looks!
    Happy to be your newest follower!! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I'll check out your blog now too.

      Delete
  10. The accessories are perfect :) I love the scarf!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your outfit, you look so gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. black is totally your colour :)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? Thank-you. I should stop wearing it as much over S/S.

      Delete
  13. this is a great outfit!!!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your boots rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I'll be sure to check your blog out too.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .