Wednesday 31 October 2012

T-SHIRT OR DRESS.

t-shirt / dress: sportsgirl
flip flops: factorie (old)
necklace: sportsgirl

It is slightly on the short side, but this t-shirt from Sportsgirl, doubles as a dress and was perfect on a scorching hot afternoon (yesterday) and the muggy humidity today. I fell in love with it the minute that I saw it in Sportsgirl (as I typically do with all of the pieces from their range) and purposely bought it a few sizes bigger so that I could wear it alone as a dress, or as a t-shirt. I must quickly add that this is a strictly at home dress, and I would never leave the house in something this short. Unless it was a 40 degree plus day and I really needed ice cream, I'd make that my only exception. 

I've had a really relaxing day today, without feeling guilty about my upcoming exam. I'm off the mindset that it's important to all yourself time to relax and breathe, rather than study non-stop. I find if I allow myself some me time while I'm studying I can focus more during study time. So today I spent the day reading and blogging. Bliss.

Rebecca.

14 comments:

  1. Love the necklace, its beautiful!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I wish it was scorching hot over here. You're very lucky! :) Love the look. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was definitely edging toward "t shirt" just because I could never go out in such a short dress, as amazing as it looks on you! It's perfect for sticky days x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, you look AMAZING! Obsessed with that t-shirt dress! xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how versatile this t shirt is. You can also tuck it into a pair of jeans and make it look chic. Love it!

    xx,

    www.loveandcompanyblog.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooove this, is it wrong I find it a totally acceptable length to wear in public? Anywho, you look so tanned! Uh, British weather.
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks!! you look adorable. :) xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, you pull off this length fine! Good luck with your exam, try not to stress too much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is a little short but it doesn't look vulgar so I really like it and wouldn't hesitate to wear it :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have wicked style - and yeah its hot enough to be wearing tshirts for dresses i think!

    xx
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool. T-shirt/dress. Haha. I love your necklace. :)

    -Aya <3

    Mind if we follow each others blog? :)
    www.ayapimentel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome dress!
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .