Sunday 14 October 2012

MUSCLE TANK.

muscle tank: dotti
skirt: asos
flip flops: factorie (old)

A bit of a change of scenery today. I feel a bit awkward taking my outfit snaps when my housemates are home - it must seem really silly to them - so bf suggested that I take them outside. I love the way the pictures have turned out, but I wish I wasn't as squinty in them. 

Today was a really relaxing day, which was perfect as I really needed a slow chilled out day to catch up with what was a very busy overwhelming week. I bought this muscle tank from Dotti last week and have been dying to wear it but the weather was really miserable so today was the first chance I'd had to pop it on. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and had been really wanted some more tanks and tunics for summer so I snapped it right up. It had foundation around the neckline so I pointed it out to the sales assistant and she straight away offered me a great discount. As soon as I got home I gave it a quick spray with some stain remover and the makeup lifted straight off! Chuffed to bits! Ramble, ramble, ramble. Sorry. I popped it on with this skirt from ASOS (this one is a few seasons old, but here's a link to a similar style for those who have asked). Add bedhead hair and you've got a beachy, but still edgy, summery look.

Rebecca.

16 comments:

  1. So hippie! :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too, they're the bomb-diggity in summer.

      Delete
  3. Love how your outside pics have come out - natural light always looks so good! I always drag my boyf outside to do mine, even though I do usually feel a bit silly if people are walking past... xx

    aminorobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky that this is my backyard so it's very private.

      Delete
  4. that top is amazing!!! suits you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I didn't notice it until I looked back over the pitcures, but isn't it awesome.

      Delete
  6. that is such a rad top! loving the summer vibe :)

    battlecriesandchampagne

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the tank! who would have thought dotti!

    xx
    jess
    iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always hit and miss at Dotti but recnetly I've had two hits which is a nice change.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .