Sunday 14 October 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

dress: asos
boots: ninewest
necklace: sportsgirl

A few snaps of what I wore to my little brother's 21st birthday party last night. The dress code was casual so I wore with this swing dress from ASOS and this necklace that I picked up from Sportsgirl during the week. I love this dress! It looks great dressed down with sandals and a jacket, but is also really easy to dress up too. The minute that I saw the necklace I knew I had to have it! It's such a gorgeous colour, and I can't get enough of high necklaces at the moment so I knew it was perfect for me. I think it'll look great over a basic tee and denim shorts in summer too.

Rebecca.

7 comments:

  1. That necklace is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a unique and pretty necklace!

    xxx
    vanessa
    www.vanessalucy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress!

    I like your blog. Wanna follow each other?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    I hope to see you soon!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/NiaLangley1

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .