Saturday 27 October 2012

WHAT I WORE YESTERDAY.

t-shirt: sportsgirl
disco pants: river island
shoes: ninewest
necklace: lovisa

I absolutely love this collar necklace with a scoop neck tee. It's super simple, but I feel like it finishes the outfit off and transforms it from baggy basic to glam grunge. I also really love these River Island disco pant dupes (as if you didn't already know that though!) and after wearing them rolled up at the bottom I don't think I can ever wear them not rolled up again. Rolling them up slightly makes them so so much more flattering on me and also glams them up a little, so they look less like leggings and more like pants.

Rebecca.

6 comments:

  1. i like you without vest this time :)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but it got cold so I had to put it on.

      Delete
  2. The collar necklace is really cool (I'm currently looking into getting one myself) and I really love that fur vest! Such an awesome way of keeping warm. :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really really snug, even without sleeves.

      Delete
  3. I'll be sure to check out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .