Wednesday 24 October 2012

STUDY, BAKE, TWEET. REPEAT.

t-shirt: sportsgirl (old)
skirt: asos (old)
shoes: ninewest
necklace: lovisa

Another piece from the basic's range from Sportsgirl. This black t-shirt more than a few seasons old, but I like the grungy fade that it has now, and it gives a bit of depth to an otherwise all black outfit. It fits me like a glove and weirdly, I find myself pulling it out of my wardrobe during S/S more than the cooler months. I'm very much an A/W girl (I love the clothes, the textures, the food, everything) and I've never really loved florals and bright colours. But, having said that, my favourite piece of clothing at the moment is a skater skirt - something I never thought I'd wear. This S/S I'd like to work some florals and brights into my wardrobe, as well as experiment with prints and patterns.

Rebecca.

13 comments:

  1. I think prints and florals will suit you! Definitely give it a go in SS :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you for the vote of confidence - I can't wait to get shopping.

      Delete
  2. black is totally your colour <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your casual cool outfits. Basic tee and skirt outfits are highly underrated. Kudos. :)

    southernstrut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very jealous of your summery attire! Too flipping cold here. I used to be afraid of colour and prints too but now I'm obsessed! Just had a big catch up with your blog, loveee the outfit you wore to your brother's birthday, the necklace is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look! love the necklace :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice simple look! love your style!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Me too. I've been wearing it every day this week.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .