Tuesday 2 October 2012

LABOUR DAY.

tee: topshop
jeans: bardot
shoes: nine west

Another basic outfit today. I wore this yesterday too but didn't get a chance to take any outfit snaps. Do they call it Labour Day because all you do is housework and those odd jobs that need to be done? These aren't boyfriend jeans but they've loosened up quite a bit and give a similar look that I really like. Baggy jeans were never my style but again, I've done a backflip and am wearing something I wouldn't have given a second look before. 

The shoes are my favourite alternative to flip flops. I live in an old pair of flip flops around the house (and the odd sneaky trip here and there) but I prefer these as they're a little sturdier and have a strap around the heel. They're great on those hot days when flip flops are the only thing you can bear to wear, but still want to look a little dressed up.

Rebecca.

13 comments:

  1. Cutest shoes!! :) love the outfit hehe, hope Topshop comes to you soon! xx

    thelionthief.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be the first in line if one did open in Adelaide.

      Delete
  2. I love these topshop tee's. Casual but still make an outfit look really cute.

    xx

    wearenouvellevague

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They feel a little dressier than Sportsgirl or Dotti basics, I love them.

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw your shoes are really awesome :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. Can you believe thy're last season?

      Delete
  5. Lovely simple outfit, sometimes they are the best x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, and the accessories can do all of the talking.

      Delete
  6. U look amazing Rebecca! Guess what... In followin u too!

    X


    -True

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .