Sunday 7 October 2012

CHUNKY MINT GREEN KNIT.

knit: sportsgirl
tank: general pants
leggings: river island
shoes: ninewest

Just a quick outfit post today. There's something about daylight savings that messed up my whole body. We only lost an hours sleep this morning but I feel like I haven't slept at all. On the plus side, it will be lighter later which means that Summer is really on the way. I threw this chunky mint green knit over my favourite River Island ponti leggings this morning to beat the chill of the early Spring morning. It's the perfect trans-seasonal knit - lightweight, cropped, and pastel.

Rebecca.

8 comments:

  1. I love how you style your sweaters! Not only are they cute, but you manage to make them look even better! I think you have that "something" that makes every outfit look good, even if it's just something otherwise plain.. =)

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint colour and I love sweater, this is why I love autumn. It's sweater season <3 Aw, awesome! <3 Did I use too many "love"?! <3 hah
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green on you, the colour really suits you xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, I feel really girly in this colour.

      Delete
  4. I am loving mint right now- such a trendy colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, can't wait to wear it more thorugh S/S.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .