Wednesday 3 October 2012

BANANA PADDLEPOPS.

tee: sportsgirl
skirt: asos
sandals: river island
necklace: bahaus

I popped on my new favourite footwear, these sandals from River Island, for a quick trip to the supermarket to buy banana paddlepops today since the temperature reached 28 degrees. I hate all of my necklaces (that phase, again!) right now so pulled this one out from the very back of the wardrobe. It was my favourite last year - I hardly ever took it off - and I'm diggin' the way it looks against the white tee. 

I'm sorry that today's post is such a short one but I have the worst hayfever ever (not exaggerating at all here!) and am feeling pretty lousy. For the past week I've had itchy watery eyes and a tickly nose all of the time and I'm getting pretty sick of it!

Rebecca.

17 comments:

  1. Hi, did you get my email reply with the example of the new header?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring us some sun! Hope you get better soon, I hate hayfever, although having a shocking summer means I've not really had it much this year! x

    http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling alot better this week - I think I had a bit of a cold as well as hayfever. Bugger.

      Delete
  3. Get well soon baby, you look awesome just like usual <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how simple this outfit is but soo pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, I really love those simple white tee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this outfit, it's simple and classic! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sandals are lovely! I know how rubbish hayfever can be, i seem to get it all the time, so i hope you feel better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling much better now, thanks. It was on the News that this year hayfever has been the worst in ten years, uh oh.

      Delete
  8. Cool necklace!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .