Monday 9 July 2012

BLACK NAILS GREEN JACKET.

coat: asos
leggings: river island
top: witchery
singlet: asos
shoes: steve madden
necklace: diva
nails: ninewest '291'

I dug my parker out of the wardrobe this morning after seeing my housemate rock hers last night. I love to see what other people wear because it's a great way to find new ways of wearing things. The weather has been really unpredictable this week - fine and sunny one minute, cloudy and windy the next - making this 'in between' coat perfect. Of course, I paired it with my River Island ponti leggings.

The nailpolish was a frantic I-can't-go-out-without-nailpolish morning manicure. After days of brights I felt like a change and decided to go with Ninewest's '291' which is black with a slight shimmer. While I do like black polishes I find that the shimmer in this one takes the edge off it a little.

RCB.

10 comments:

  1. Your coat is amazing! Love the necklace too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it and chucked it in my wardrobe without really wearing it - shame because it is really lovely!

      Delete
  2. Wow I love the coat, NEED!!
    Charlotte
    x x

    lilmisschickas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's last season (shush!) from ASOS but I'm sure they will have it again. Such a versitile coat. I'm a big fan of your blog!

      Delete
  3. a friend of mine has been looking for a jacket JUST like this one. love it!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let her know it's best to order a size smaller in this coat as it is a big fit. I got a 6 when I'm usually an 8 and am happy with the fit.

      Delete
  4. loving your jacket! its such a nice colour and fit xx

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a size smaller and I'm glad I did as it turned out to be big. I'm happy with the fit though.

      Delete
  5. The jacket is just amazing! Great outfit x

    http://daisiemaez.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I'd worn it more when I bought it as it's getting me quite a few compliments!

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .