Tuesday 17 July 2012

SAME SAME.

t-shirt: sportsgirl
leggings: river island
necklace: diva
shoes: havaians *
nails: american apparel 'galaxy glitter'

Same leggings, same t-shirt, same shoes. Outfit repeating? I often wear the same, or similar variation of an outfit two days running. Sometimes three, depending on how lazy I'm feeling or how attached I am to an item. As you can probably tell, I'm currently very attached to Sportsgirl's basic t-shirt and have been living in these River Island ponti leggings recently because they're just so comfortable. I often overhear girls at university talking about how they don't want to wear the same outfit because they don't want to be seen as an outfit repeater. I find this so crazy and don't get it at all. There is nothing wrong with wearing an outfit again, or two days in a row. Is there?

I wanted to wear this basic white t-shirt again and thought this coral necklace would add a nice pop of colour to it. Collar necklaces tend to sit funny on me and look a bit off and stiff, but this one sat nicely on my collar bone and as it's a chain necklace it doesn't have that stiff look to it. I'm going to pop into Diva tomorrow to see if they have it in any other colours too as I feel it will make a great addition to lots of basic outfits! The weather is lovely again today so I've left my jacket in the wardrobe and let my arms get some sun!


Rebecca.

8 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow fashion champagne and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, love your look! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply and classy <3
    I love your nails <3 how did you do them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used American Apparel's 'Galaxy Glitter' Nail Polish.

      Delete
  3. Love the necklace, and your nails look amazing!
    Nat @ http://ichbinclamp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot get enough of the AA glitter nailpolish!

      Delete
  4. thanks for the follow hun - loving the blog and this tee! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll grab it in a few more colours as it's such an easy tee to wear.

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .