Friday 6 July 2012

DOES STRIPED HAVE ONE P OR TWO?

tshirt: river island
leggings: river island
jacket: dotti
necklace: sportsgirl
shoes: betts
nails: opi's 'pampalona purple' and 'a good man-darin is hard to find'

River Island has great shipping - less than two weeks from ordering to my door. From the UK. For free. As I mentioned here, I've been wearing my first pair of River Island to death so ordered a few more pairs to replace them. I chose a pair of ponti panel leggings this time around as I'd heard they were a bit thicker than their plain leggings. They also have some detailing on the legs and look more like skinny pants than leggings. As soon as the package arrived yesterday morning I ripped them out of the packaging and popped them on. They are alot thicker than plain leggings but are just as comfortable. I threw the biker jacket on to give it a bit of an edge (and because I've in love with that too!). 

When I looked in the mirror I realised I was wearing black on black on black and decided to give my nails a quick manicure with some OPI brights - 'a good man-darin is hard to find' and 'pamaplona purple'.

After seeing flatforms on lots of blogs I decided I wanted to hunt down a pair to replace my everyday suede flats. These ones were more than half price off in the Betts mid season sale. I usually don't bother with sales as I find them overwhelming, and never find anything I like. There is always so much crammed onto one rack in the store with loads of people milling around it you never get the chance to look at anything properly.

RCB.

7 comments:

  1. love everything here, especially the necklace! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like the necklace when I first got it (don't know why I got it!) but it's really grown on me and now I hardly take it off!

      Delete
  2. Only one P! LOL I definitely had to say that as a journalism major :P I love your style! Just followed. -Ezi (ikintoo.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really bad at spelling, it's ridiculous! Thank god for spell checker! Thanks for following, I'll go over to your blog for a look now :)

      Delete
  3. Too many elements I love on this outfit! Leather and stripes are amazing and flatforms give the outfit such a cool edge :)

    xx

    www.wearenouvellevague.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great combination isn't it? I've been living in my biker jacket since I got it and have a feeling I'll be doing the same with the top!

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .