Friday 13 July 2012

MY SCARF ALMOST TOUCHES THE FLOOR.

jacket: dotti
leggings: river island
t-shirt: sportsgirl
necklace: sportsgirl
nails: american apparel 'galaxy glitter'
shoes: i love billy

It was gloomy and wet outside when I got up this morning so I didn't bother to wash my hair and instead scoped it all up into a very pebbles do. I layered up (you can't tell but I'm wearing three tops under my jacket) and wrapped myself up in this chunky rub knit scarf before I popped out to run a few errands. Argh but I forgot that this scarf leaves yellow fluff all over EVERYTHING so now I'm covered in it!

I'm still wearing American Apparel's Galaxy Glitter on my nails and I know you saw it in my last outfit post but I had to post another picture of it - I just can't stop admiring it!

Rebecca.

15 comments:

  1. love it! xoxo
    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf seems so cosy <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Apart from leaving yellow fluff everywhere it is great!

      Delete
  4. this is such a cute blog x

    i love that scarf on you!!!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome scarf. I love chunky scarf where you can wrap it around the neck several times especially in this cold weather melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll check out yor blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I love your necklace! this is so sick! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .