Friday 20 July 2012

I'VE ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR NAVY.

faux fur gillet: sportsgirl
tank top: sportsgirl
jeans: bardot
shoes: i love billy
necklace: bahaus

I had to wear these jeans again today as I loved wearing them yesterday for the first time in months. I go through funny phases with, well, everything, where I will wear or use something to death and then put it down and forget about it. The great thing about this though, is that I feel like I've got a brand new piece of clothing when I finally dig it out of the wardrobe and go though the must-wear-all-the-time phase again. Cheap thrills, eh? I spent the last day of the mid-year break reading and lounging around the house. I start my final semester on Monday and wanted to spend my last last day of holidays doing bugger all - so I did. My last semester. It hasn't really sunk in that this is my final semester of university studies (I'm in ultra holiday mode at the moment) but I'm sure that once the reading piles up I'll awake to reality and it will sink in. My last last day of holidays outfit is a simple, comfortable jeans, tank top and faux fur gillet combination. The tank top is from the Sportsgirl basics range which I love! These tanks are a long line, meaning them cover my, uh, lady bits and bottom and as I'm petite the tank goes halfway down to my knees meaning it is that little bit longer on me - perfect for wearing over leggings and over a bikini when its hot! I threw on this necklace that I've had for ages but hadn't worn in a while but I think I've actually gone off it. What do you think?

And a quick reminder that you can still enter my giveaway to win four lovely goodies by clicking here. Not too many entries yet so the odds are looking good!

Rebecca.

12 comments:

  1. I love your fur vest<3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing it over everything this week as it's been chilly.

      Delete
  2. love, love, love! So simple but so chic!
    Nat @ http://ichbinclamp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great outfit for uni - not too daggy but not to dressy.

      Delete
  3. I love your gilet! I saw a similar one in Topshop over here but it was wayyyy too expensive. This looks so lovely on you
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one was $89 AUD so it wasn't too expensive but I have seen others that would blow my budget!

      Delete
  4. cool vest!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so cute! Love this outfit :)
    - Rhiannon
    laviedelamourx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of my favourite things - navy and faux fur!

      Delete
  6. love the gillet!

    www.golden-statement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .