Tuesday 3 July 2012

DO YOU HAVE THIS IN A SIZE 8?

dress: supre
jacket: dotti
tights: razazmatazz
shoes: ninewest
snood: collette
necklace: sportsgirl
bag: ebay
nails: opi's 'fly' and 'did it on em'

I picked up this dress in Supre last week as I really liked the colour and fit. It's a swing dress so fits snug around the bust and swings out around the waist. This is perfect for work, where I need to be able to move around quite a bit, and for those days when I'm feeling a bitbloated. I'd describe the colour as a deep rusty burgundy. When I put it on this morning I was a bit unsure of the colour (reds tend to highlight the redness in my skin) but wore it anyway. I threw my biker jacket on over it to cinch it in at the waist, and because it was chilly again today. For this reason I added the snood as I was on the way out. This one from Collette is very snugglly and warm.

I couldn't post this without giving the tights a mention. Last winter I was after some thick tights and a friend told me to look at Razzamatazz's range in Woolworths - of all places! These are 200 denier and are fleecy on the inside making them super warm. They're quite thick and opaque, looking almost like leggings.I've worn them alot during the cooler months under dresses, with long tops and under jeans for an extra layer when it's been really really cold.

And of course - shoes! These flat ankle boots are from Ninewest and are very comfortable. They have a slight heel which I find more comfortable than flat flat boots as they have some structure and support - especially if, like me, you work in retail and are on your feet all day. They didn't photograph very well at all so I've linked them here if you want to have a better look - they're on sale now too!

RCB.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, I love the colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice isn't it. I've only looked at the first post on your blog but I love it already. One to follow I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab little outfit! I adore the necklace and snood combination :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice isn't it! I've been wearing it every day. I'm wearing it now too, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .