Monday 30 July 2012

CORNFLOUR BLUE.

top: sportsgirl
jacket: dotti
leggings: river island
shoes: betts
necklace: diva
nails: essie 'bikini so teeny'

I am in love with this nail polish! I love all of the Essie summer collection but am completely smitten with the 'bikini so teeny' shade. It's a lovely pale powdery blue and is exactly the same shade as the walls in my bedroom when I was younger. It took me ages (two attempts and many touch ups) to get my nails perfect but this is more to do with my nail painting skills than the nail polish. I thought I'd stick to blue shades today so wore this lop sleeved stripe top from Sportsgirl. I really like the look of the two shades together! 

I thought I'd include a better picture of my shoes as you can barely see them in my full length photos. I'm not adventurous when it comes to shoes and only have a few pairs - most of which are black - very unadventurous! I bought this a little while ago and have been wearing them in lieu of my i love billy flats which are wet from a wild night of rain last week. I know I've said it a thousand times before but I will throw these away soon. I'm really glad I bough these flat forms (on sale) at Betts as the are one of the best pair of shoes I've ever bought. They're really comfortable and as they're flat I can still get around on my bike and walk normally - people walking slowly/stupidly/etc is one of my biggest pet peeves! They're still in that new-shoes-rubbing-my-feet phase but what's a little pain for a day or so? 

Rebecca.

24 comments:

  1. Omg! Ilove this outfit so much! I love your nails too!
    The watch and the shoes are gorgeous!
    I follow you(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply but beautiful.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'd describe my style as - simple!

      Delete
  3. great outfit, we are so much in love with your leather jacket!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. The blue makes it look that extra bit more special:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this! I need your necklace! x

    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of people asking me where I got it from. I really like peace sign necklaces so as soon as I see one I buy it!

      Delete
  6. Cute look, love your shoes, nice blog, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jacket is amazing!!!! love it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I practically ran to it when I saw it accross the store!

      Delete
  8. Lovely outfit, the baby blue nail colour is so pretty (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't took keen on it start with byt I think it's my favourite now!

      Delete
  9. Loving the stripes!
    http://ichbinclamp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that nail varnish colour, it would be one of those colours that looks great in all seasons!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - although I'm usually wearing summer colours in winter and vice versa!

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous shoes they look so dainty, I bought some flatforms recently for my graduation but they made massive blisters :( :(

    x

    http://louisavictoria.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me and stripes have a good thing going!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! Breton stripes...ever so chic! and I desperately need a pair of flatforms like this...they look so comfy! And who cares if they are black and unadventurous? Black shoes never ever die! :)

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your style! I'm definitely following :) x

    www.janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .