Saturday 28 July 2012

MATRIX BIOLACE SMOOTHING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.

Matrix Biolace Soothing Shampoo and Conditioner RRP $29.95 *

I've been using Matrix's Biolace Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner for a week now and am really impressed with how quickly I've seen results. The shampoo and conditioner cleanses and smooths with a customized blend of weightless natural oils leaving air frizz-free and smooth. The smell is divine - it's fresh, clean, and has that just-been-to-the-hairdresser smell that lingers in my hair for a day or two after a wash. I'm fickle with shampoo and conditioner and usually just buy whatever brand is on special at the supermarket when I need too. However, these two have changed my mind! As soon as I got out of the shower after the first wash I noticed that my blonde ends were brighter and blonder than normal. My hair was easier to comb and when it dried (I don't use a hairdryer as I simply haven't gotten around to replacing my broken one!) it looked healthier and had more volume that I've ever seen in my hair. I have noticed a big difference between the weightless formula of this conditioner and my usual conditioner. While thirty dollars is alot more than I would usually spend on everyday products I will be happily splurging on these - I can't even describe how much better my hair looks and feels after using this for only a week!

Rebecca.

16 comments:

  1. sounds really cool.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when you find a product that makes your hair feel so much better :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i really need a new hair product, mine is looking like a bit of a state at the moment. following your blog, follow back? :) x

    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that shampoo etc stuff sounds amazing! mh what a shame it´s a bit to expensive for a teenage girl that goes to school still ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit expensive for me too. I'll be splurging but then not buying anything for a while!

      Delete
  5. sounds promising, thanks for sharing!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll check out your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review! I'm the same about shampoo (fickle!) I need to find one amazing one and stick with it
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to find a good one though! And you hardly ever get to try them before you buy a big bottle!

      Delete
  8. These products sound so lovely! I tend to do the same and just buy whatever is on offer and it doesn't do anything for my hair so I really want to splurge of some good stuff!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .