Saturday, 28 July 2012

MATRIX BIOLACE SMOOTHING SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER.

Matrix Biolace Soothing Shampoo and Conditioner RRP $29.95 *

I've been using Matrix's Biolace Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner for a week now and am really impressed with how quickly I've seen results. The shampoo and conditioner cleanses and smooths with a customized blend of weightless natural oils leaving air frizz-free and smooth. The smell is divine - it's fresh, clean, and has that just-been-to-the-hairdresser smell that lingers in my hair for a day or two after a wash. I'm fickle with shampoo and conditioner and usually just buy whatever brand is on special at the supermarket when I need too. However, these two have changed my mind! As soon as I got out of the shower after the first wash I noticed that my blonde ends were brighter and blonder than normal. My hair was easier to comb and when it dried (I don't use a hairdryer as I simply haven't gotten around to replacing my broken one!) it looked healthier and had more volume that I've ever seen in my hair. I have noticed a big difference between the weightless formula of this conditioner and my usual conditioner. While thirty dollars is alot more than I would usually spend on everyday products I will be happily splurging on these - I can't even describe how much better my hair looks and feels after using this for only a week!

Rebecca.

18 comments:

  1. sounds really cool.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, and the smell is amazing.

      Delete
  2. I just love it when you find a product that makes your hair feel so much better :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i really need a new hair product, mine is looking like a bit of a state at the moment. following your blog, follow back? :) x

    www.smallpursebigwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by beautiful! Lets keep in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that shampoo etc stuff sounds amazing! mh what a shame it´s a bit to expensive for a teenage girl that goes to school still ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit expensive for me too. I'll be splurging but then not buying anything for a while!

      Delete
  6. sounds promising, thanks for sharing!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review! I'm the same about shampoo (fickle!) I need to find one amazing one and stick with it
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hard to find a good one though! And you hardly ever get to try them before you buy a big bottle!

      Delete
  9. These products sound so lovely! I tend to do the same and just buy whatever is on offer and it doesn't do anything for my hair so I really want to splurge of some good stuff!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .