Tuesday 24 July 2012

DE CLASE DE ESPANOL SON LAS CINCO EN PUNTO.

top: witchery
leggings: river island
jacket: dotti
necklace: sportsgirl
shoes: i love billy
watch: timex
nails: essie 'mojito madness'

Popped my River Island ponti leggings on for uni today as they're super comfortable so will be great for sitting on my bum in classes this afternoon. I was looking for a skirt in Witchery when I found this t-shirt late last year and I was instantly drawn to the geometric print. The fit is really flattering and the sleeves are loose which is nice as sometimes I find t-shirts really tight around my arms and it puts me off wearing them. I remember it fitting a little baggier but it still covers all the right places. I bought a size bigger than usual (which should probably be the usual as I do it with most tops) as I wanted that baggy fit. I ordered the Essie summer 2012 nail polish collection from eBay a little while ago and have been waiting impatiently for it to get here so you can imaging how excited I was when I received a picture message from bf that showed them sitting on my bed waiting for me. It took me the best part of an hour to decide which shade to try first. In the end I decided on Mojito Madness which is the shade that made me want to buy the collection in the first place. It's a lovely shade of green - not too pastel or fluro.

Rebecca.

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Casual yet put together! I think that Mojito madness looks like Starbucks green, so it always makes me want coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, your green nails look so so so so good <3 i wish i had such lovely nail polish !

    visit my blog and enter competition. you can win ralph lauren shirt.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can probably get the summer collection on eBay!

      Delete
  3. That is a PERFECT green, I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really love it. Am Tempted to wear it again today but I think it needs a wash first!

      Delete
  4. Love the combination of your nail colour with the monochrome outfit. You look great xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you. Your blog is lovely - I love the pig sweet bra!

      Delete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .