Monday 23 July 2012

THE LAST FIRST DAY.

jumper: sportsgirl
t-shirt: sportsgirl
jeans: bardot
necklace: sportsgirl
shoes: i love billy
watch: timex

Bloggers from the UK you may want to skip the next few sentences. They're about the weather. It was a lovely 17.3 degrees Celsius today in Adelaide - and it's the middle of winter. It felt really weird leaving the house without an extra jacket after the unusually chilly winter we've had. Okay - safe to start reading again. Sorry. Today was my last first day back at uni and I LOVE first days back. Typical stationary nerd that I am I love getting my course information booklets as savouring the clean, crispness of them. I'm always hesitant to make notes in them as I don't want to spoil the newness. I'm sure you can all relate. I also love seeing what people wear to uni as it varies so much. My go-to outfits for uni usually include leggings (of course), over sized baggy jumpers and tops, long line tanks. I usually either wear my black flats (which I promise I will throw away and replace soon!) or sandals. I go for very comfortable - sitting in a tiny chair for hours gets very uncomfortable - and layer so that I can be comfortable if the weather changes. If I wear makeup at all to uni it's usually a light powder coverage to even up my skin tone and a little bit of bronzer to give my cheeks a bit of colour.

Today I wore my current wearing-these-every-day Bardot jeans and threw my Sportsgirl mint pastel jumper over a plain white t-shirt. I was really happy that my new (new to uni!) bag fitted everything in it - course information booklets, textbook, drinks, snacks and all my other bits and bobs. My watch is from Timex, you can just see the face in the third picture. I only recently started wearing a watch and boy did it take me a long time to find this one. I needed a watch with a large face and big numbers that was easy to read so was over-the-moon when I saw this one. It's got a lovely leather band too so feels nice on my wrist.

Rebecca.

10 comments:

  1. In love with this outfit, seriously The jumper is gorgeous, really want one! And your watch is so cool too! I've got to get back into the habit of putting my on in the morning - I always forget!
    Nat @ http://ichbinclamp.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admittedly I didn't remember yesterday but put it on before I took these pictures as I shoudl have been wearing it!

      Delete
  2. oh this outfit is amazing i love the colour of your sweater <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of the jumper. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me think of mint choc chip icecream - which I LOVE!

      Delete
  4. love the sweater!!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - It was the last one on the rack so I was really lucky!

      Delete
  5. Love the jumper, it's an amazing color. So jealous.

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My UO Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! what a lovely jumper! I like its color very much! Do you want to follow each other? :))

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .