Sunday 15 July 2012

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE.

faux fur gillet: sportsgirl
top: asos
tank top: agent ninety nine
leggings: river island
shoes: i love billy
necklace: sportsgirl

A quick outfit post to show you what I've been wearing all weekend - tut tut, I know! I loved fur (faux, of course) gillets when they were first trendy last winter but was never brave enough to get one. I wear alot of black, greys and whites and hardly ever wear brown and tan so a fur coloured gillet just didn't really fit in my wardrobe. This year, however, when I spied this black one in Sportsgirl I knew I had to have it. It's cropped slightly at the back which makes it very flattering for my body type too. As I bought it at the very end of summer - you know, when winter stuff comes out but it's still really summery and warm - I was wearing it over light tank tops (because even though it was entirely unpractical I just HAD to wear it) and now that it's chilly I'm layering it over long sleeve tops and jumpers. It has a clasp and can be worn done up but I've never worn it that way - it just feels weird.

I can't believe it's Sunday night! The past two days are a massive coffee fueled blur. Multiple coffees. Tripple coffees. I haven't been able to check twitter or read any blogs for two days and I feel like I'm so out of the loop, but will (hopefully) be able to spend some time catching up on everything I've missed tomorrow.

Rebecca.

2 comments:

I appreciate every comment left here and will reply to each of them as soon as I can. Please leave a link to your blog as I'd love to check it out. I also love to tweet @rebeccabrittle .